5 KISSES COLD

This feels like Milkshake on my tongue
And I the pessimist smile at me
To think I dissmissed his exquisit lips so wryly


The first kiss melted into the bLack of my throat
and curled like gold around my telling toes

The second drove insanity deep into my belly
The third was blocked by shock, as scary as the first

The fourth and fifth did elevate and make the senses burst
Like a bubble to my brain like a tunnel over trains

Quick Slip me a Micky Finn
I want to play your Violin
And we'll have sex like Marilyn
Over and Over and Over....
For I am fragile
like biscuit crumble....
But with torn emotions....
You twist and curl over me....
then me turns to ..
WE
The little melting sex savages in synchronized haze....



I tasted crayfish for the first time...
The Township flag blew out of line....
I will NEVER sleep in this bed again...

I counted paw prints in the concrete (as I left)....
There were 13....






(c) Helena C Carta

No comments:

Post a Comment